An Introduction to Modern Work
Welcome to the Modern Work podcast. I’m Katherine Conaway, and I talk to people about the work they do & how they got there.
I am constantly fascinated by the stories I hear from the people I meet while I travel the world working remotely. So I decided to sit them down & press record.
Episodes feature in-depth 1:1 interviews and the show notes will include each person's bio, links, and notes from our conversation.
This introduction episode features clips from interviews from upcoming episodes conducted with various remote workers & digital nomads, including:
- Chrissy Barnum, management consultant for Accenture
- Alondo Brewington, freelance software developer
- Jason Piersialla, operations manager for Remote Year
- Rebecca Rubin, marketing and mindset coach
- Jono Lee, freelance designer
- Laura Hansen, freelance graphic designer
- Maya Yette, operations associate for Travel Noire